A group for new moms
A free series for first-time moms and moms-to-be.
Each week community experts will present special topics, such as:
• the many challenges of motherhood
• understanding your developing child
• your pediatrician – your friend
• how to keep your child safe
• developing a balanced life
Meets on Wednesdays
Sept. 25 - Nov. 13, 2019
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch will be served.
Family Resource Center
548 Broadway, Everett
Entrance by Maple Ave.
Childcare and transportation support available.